1957 Chevrolet Corvette C1
Ex Arturo Keller in perfect running order.
Selling in order of private customer.
1957 Chevrolet Corvette Dual Quad 270hp
s/n E57S102634 Engine no. F227EG
• Engine block: On the driver’s side, at the rear, a casting number reads “3731548”. On the passenger’s side, at the front, a stamping reads “F227EG”, noting a solid lifter 283/270hp, 548 block, Flint Plant, February 22nd, 1957, EG= 270HP.
• Carburetors: 2626-S front, and 2627-S rear are 283/245hp units from 1957, but not original to the 270HP engine application.
• Valve covers: 7 fin valve covers.
• Radiator: 57B, Feb. 1957, and is correct.
• Headlights: “T-3”, correct for a 1957 Corvette.
Interested in this product?
Use this form to send us a message.